PETITE IN STYLE: PINK & BLUE







I have come to realize that I have never shared with you my proportions. I think that it is important because if you are petite, it will guide you. I find great reviews on petite clothing at Stylish Petite and Extra Petite. Just like these ladies, I stand approximately at 5 feet and usually wear 00P or xxsmall sizes, which can be hard to find at times. I mostly shop at Banana Republic and Ann Taylor because they have a great petite selection. This dress is from Banana Republic Factory Store, size 00P, and when I saw it, I just had to take it home with me. This is something that I will wear to the office just as I did, pair it with a blazer or try a different look by wearing a dress shirt underneath it. 

It took a while for me to get used to the appropriate fit for my body. This is why I always believe that you should try different brands consistently and when you find one that has a selection that matches your style and lifestyle, you should make that your go-to place. 
Carpe Diem
_______________________________________________________________________
Me he dado cuenta que nunca he compartido con ustedes mis proporciones. Creo que es importante porque si eres bajita te puede dar una idea.
Yo consigo excelentes reviews de ropa para petites en Stylish Petite y Extra Petite yo como estas chicas mido un poco mas de 5 pies y usualmente uso 00P o xxsmall, que son dificiles de encontrar. Compro mas que todo en Banana Republic y Ann Taylor porque tienen excelentes piezas para petites.
Este vestido es de Banana Republic Factory Store en 00P y cuando lo vi tuve que llevarlo a casa. Esto es algo que usaria para la oficina asi como lo hice, pero con una blazer o intentar diferents maneras hasta agregando una blusa debajo.
Carpe Diem


Dress: Banana Republic
Necklace: Fresh Picks
Shoes: Aldo




No comments:

Post a Comment