THE POLKA DOT PLEATED DRESS







Very few times I get to go to Kohl's because is a little far from where I live, but when I do I go straight to the LC Lauren Conrad section. I love LOVE her clothing, her style, and she has always inspired since Laguna Beach.
I loved how she has always been so fair and down to earth and that has not changed. Her style is so simple, classic and feminine. What I love the most is that she always adds bows, polka dots, lace or skirts to her collection and I happen to be obsessed with all of them.
This dress was no exception. Pleats, pockets, polka dots and a little bow detail, I mean I had to get it. I wore it with a cardigan to work but for the pictures I wanted just the dress to take the whole attention, because is truly beautiful.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

______________________________________________________________________________

Muy pocas veces tengo la oportunidad de ir a Kohl's por la lejanía pero cuando lo hago voy directamente a la sección de LC Lauren Conrad. Amo, AMO su ropa, su estilo y siempre me ha inspirado desde Laguna Beach.
Amo como siempre ha estado con los pies en la tierra y no ha cambiado en su forma de ser. Su estilo es simple, clásico y femenino. Lo que más me gusta es que siempre agrega lazos, lunares, encaje o y faldas a su colección y pasa que yo vivo obsesionada con todo eso.
Este vestido no fue excepción. Cortes, bolsillos, lunares y un detalle de lazo, o sea tenía que tenerlo. Lo usé con un cardigan para el trabajo pero sabía que para las fotos lo quería dejar brillar, porque la verdad es una belleza.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos.
G

LC Lauren Conrad dress
Topshop heels

No comments:

Post a Comment