BLACK & YELLOW







Even though when I got out of my house I felt like a bee, I have to admit this skirt makes anything look pretty. When I first got it I was not quite sure, but I am glad I took it home with me because oh God is juts too cute.
So I felt like mixing some colors and went for black and yellow with a splash of red, I have to say I was very happy and felt super pretty that day, which is very important when you dress, to feel confident with what you chose.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

_______________________________________________________________________________

Aunque al salir de mi casa me sentí como una abeja, debo admitir que esta falda hace que todo se vea hermoso. Cuando primero la probé no estaba taaaan segura pero me alegra haberla comprado porque es perfecta.
Me sentí bien como para mezclar colores asi que, me fui por negro y amarillo con un toque de rojo, debo decir que estaba feliz con el result ado y me sentí bien ese día, lo cual es súper importante al vestirte, que te sientas bien contigo misma.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

H&M top & skirt
F21 sandals & necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment