SURROUNDED BY BEAUTY








I feel this post should not have any text in it, these pictures just say it all. Yumi has a good eye to find super cool places to take pictures, although we wish to have time to dig a little more she found this perfect park I just fell in love with.
The petals fell off a huge tree in such a magic way I did not even care about what I was wearing, it was all about the moment and the beauty of the place. But let's talk about the outfit too.
I wore this to work; I got this midi skirt a while ago but when I got for some reason I was hating it so I decided to give it a try that day and well, even though I am not completely loving it I do like how the outfit turned out. Comfy, cute and feminine; I am sorry that you guys see these sandals so often, but when I have to wear heels and I do not feel like to, these feel like I am not wearing heels at all.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

________________________________________________________________________

Siento que este post no debería tener texto, estas fotos lo transmiten todo. Yumi tiene un muy buen ojo para conseguir lugares hermosos para tomar fotos, aunque desearíamos tener más tiempo para buscar muchos más, encontró este parque que no fue más que perfección.
Los petalos caían de un árbol gigante de una manera tan mágica que la verdad no me importo que estaba usando, a veces todo esta en el momento y la belleza de un lugar; pero hablemos del look.
Usé esto para trabajar; esta falda la compré hace tiempo pero por alguna razón la odie asi que, decidí darle una oportunidad y aunque aún no estoy completamente convencida me gusto como el look se vió. Cómodo, lindo y feminino, lamento que tengan que ver estas sandalias tanto pero, cuando tengo que usar tacones y no quiero, estas se sienten como si no estuviese usando.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 skirt & sandals
JustFab bag

1 comment:

  1. Love this look on you! You look fantastic! Great pop of red with the bag!

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete