2013 RESTROSPECTIVE


This year is almost over, and I have so many things to be thankful for. 2013 was full of changes, opportunities, happiness, sadness, distance and so many emotions I could not describe in just one sentence. It was a year to grow, to see things differently, to realize that my dreams weren’t as far as thought they would be because I went after them and I am only hoping next year is even better.



2013 ya casi se acaba y tengo demasiadas cosas que agradecer. El 2013 estuvo lleno de muchos cambios, oportunidades, felicidad, tristeza,distancia y tantas emociones que no me caben en este párrafo. Fue un año de crecimiento, de ver las cosas diferente, de darme cuenta que mis sueños no estaban tan lejos como yo pensaba porque me fui tras ellos, y solo espero que el 2014 sea mejor.



One of the many things that made me happy was being able to take the care of the blog as often as I could. For some, blogging is just something to be notice by brands or important people, in part it is but for me, is like a complement, I love doing it. I don’t know where I would be now without it; I have met so many wonderful people through it and I have seen a different side of the fashion industry, a side where you can express who you are and what you stand for without restrictions.


Una de las cosas que me hizo muy feliz este año fue poder darle el cariño que siempre habia querido al blog, para algunos tener un blog es la manera de ser notado por marcas o gente importante, en cierta manera lo es; para mi, es mi complemento, amo hacerlo. No sé donde estaria sin el blog, he conocido mucha gente gracias a él y he visto un lado distinto de la industria de la moda, un lado en el que puedes expresarte tal como eres sin restricciones.


I want this post to be a little retrospective of the year, I can’t post all the looks because it will be too much, but I will post the looks that meant the most to me and reflect my personality.


Quiero este post que sea un poco de restrospectiva de lo que fue el año, no puedo colocar todos los looks porque seria demasiado, pero si mis favortios y los que más significaron algo para mi y reflejaron mi personalidad al máximo.


I just really want to thank all of you who have been truly supporting me on this journey, I might not be the most high fashion blogger or street style influencer, but I am proud of showing you who I really am and if I get to inspired you like that, everything pays off.


Quiero de corazón agradecer a todos los que me han apoyado desde el primer dia de esta aventura, no soy las más high fashion blogger o influencial, pero estoy orgullosa de mostrar quien realmente soy y si asi puedo llegar a inspirarles, no hay mejor recompensa.


Enjoy your holidays and I hope next year is full of joy and many many great things.



Disfruten sus fiestas y espero que el siguien año este lleno de alegria y muchisimas cosas buenas.
xo
 photo Signa_zpsaabbf341.png 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment