DANCING AROUND


Dreaming I was taller to wear one of those tulle wide skirts I am so obsessed with. This one is the closest thing I have so when I wear it I like to dance around as if I had one of those dreamy skirts I love. It didn't result as I expected since the wind was a big obstacle but It turned out to be a fun, cute shoot and you can see I had fun with this outfit.
xo

_____________________________________________________________________________

Soñando que soy alta para usar esa faldas largas y abombadas que tanto me tienen obsesionada. Esta es lo más cercano que tengo asi que, cuando la uso me gusta bailar como si tuviese una de mis faldas soñadas. No resultó como lo esperaba ya que el viento fue un obstáculo pero me gustó lo divertidas que salieron, pueden notar que me divertí mucho usando este look.
Besos,
G






F21 jacket, skirt & booties
Ann Taylor bag

No comments:

Post a Comment