RETRO TOP


I always like to find fun and cute prints to wear. This top caught my attention since the first time, and after many weeks deciding if I should get it or not, I finally did. I am glad I got it because it looks awesome, it has a zipper on the back which it makes it cool to wear it without any jacket, but I get cold easily so I had to add a blazer.
I wore this for school which I am SO GLAD is finally over. Now I can concentrate working this week and finally receiving my mom and my boyfriend next weekend. CAN'T WAIT!
Thanks for visiting
xo

________________________________________________________________

Siempre me gusta conseguir estampados divertidos. Este top me encantó desde la primera vez que lo vi, pero me tomó unas semanas decidir si comprarlo o no, hasta que por fin lo hice. Me encanta que además tiene un cierre atrás que permite usarlo sin chaquetas o blazers para mostrar del detalle, a mi me da frío de la nada entonces usé mi blazer.
Usé esto para ir a clase y estoy demasiado FELIZ de que ya terminé este trimestre. Por fin puedo concentrarme en terminar varias cosas del trabajo y recibir a mi mamá y mi novio el otro fin de semana. ESTOY ANSIOSA!!!
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G









H&M blazer
F21 top & booties
Zara shorts
Kate Spade 'Beau' bag
Wet Seal necklace

1 comment:

  1. amazing sunnies and boots!! i adore your chic bag and shorts!! great blazer and print on your top!!
    Romwe giveaway on my blog!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr/2013/12/romwe-vouchers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete