VARSITY JACKET


For some time I have been considering on getting a varsity  jacket, but not until I found the perfect one, which is this one. I didn't want numbers or letters on it, the faux leather and color blocking were a plus to me.
Loved how it turned everything together, it was very Fall but still Miami appropriate.
Thanks for visiting.
xo

________________________________________________________________________________

Desde hace algunas semanas que he estado queriendo una varsity jacket pero no quería hacerlo hasta conseguir la perfecta, que fue esta. No quería números o letras en ella, el cuero y la mezcla de color fueron lo que me más me gusto.
Me encantó el resultado del look, fue muy acorde a la temporada pero a la vez apropiado para Miami.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G







F21 jacket, top & skirt
Payless booties

1 comment: