PETITE IN STYLE: FEELING FESTIVE



There are many events to attend during the holiday season. If you are getting ready for an office get-together, here is something that you can wear. Many times we spend a lot of time trying to figure out what to wear. My best advice is to keep it simple. If you already have a shift dress that is appropriate for the office, all you need to do is add some sparkle with your jewelry and shoes. You can also add color just as I did. Make sure to always keep it professional. I love this dress because it is great for Miami's weather. I decided to wear it because it has a festive look. 
Hope you like it! 


_____________________________________________________________________________

Hay muchos eventos a los que debemos asistir durante este tiempo de festividades. Si estas preparandote para celebraciones en la oficina, aqui tienes un ejemplo de algo que puedes vestir.
Lo importante es mantener el atuendo simple. Si tienes un traje corto como este lo puedes combinar con tonos dorados o plateados. Si deseas puedes agregar color en vez de brillo. Lo importante es siempre tener en mente que debes lucir professional.

Dress: M I A M I tm. clothing
Heels: Aldo 
Necklace: Vintage






1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I love the back zipper on your dress and the shoes look really great with the print of your dress as well!
    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete