CONVERSE AND A BRAID


I am not the type of person that change her hairstyle often, because of how easily any hairstyle gets ruined I like to just let it free, but Miami's wind is cray-cray and it is a little impossible to let my hair free because I can't see :( hahah. This cardigan is just sooooo perfect for this weather that I wish H&M still had it in other colors but they don't anymore. Let's see if I can find some alike, cause I love it!
Thanks for visiting
xo

__________________________________________________________________________

No soy el tipo de persona que se hace peinados muy seguido, porque mi cabello es tan liso que no me duran nada, pero el viento en Miami es una locura; aunque me encanta, tengo que recogerme el cabello de alguna manera porque sino no puedo ver nada jajaja. Este cardigan es perfecto para este clima y desearía que H&M todavía lo tuviese en otros colores, pero ya no. Estoy en la búsqueda de cardigans parecidos, porque me encanta.
Gracias por visitar
Besos,
G






H&M cardigan
F21 top, necklace & skirt
Converse sneakers

Want to win a JustFab or F21 handbag? ENTER my christmas Giveaway HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos! Cute outfit!

    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete