PINK SKULLS


There was a time in my life when (for some reason) I kept buying scarves, I'm pretty sure it wasn't because it was cold; I just really liked them. I brought them with me to Miami but it isn't until now that I am able to wear it, this one is my favorite,  I love how colorful it is, and since I was all black and grey you know how much I love giving pops of colors to my outfits.
Thanks for visiting
xo

__________________________________________________________________

Hubo un momento en mi vida en el que por alguna razón compraba bufandas como loca. Estoy segura que tanto frío no hacia, pero me gustaban. Me las traje a Miami y finalmente después de casi 8 meses las he podido empezar a usar. Esta en particular es mi favorita, me encantan los colores y como estaba muy neutral quedo perfecta con el look, como ya saben, me encanta dar toques de color a lo que uso.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G







F21 top & necklace
H&M blazer
Aldo booties
Furor moda matte leggings
3.1 Phillip Lim for Target bag
Suite Blanco scarf

3 comments:

  1. La combinación es un éxito, la bufanda le da un aire súper genial al look.
    Un beso

    Marvin
    fluorescentadvisers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ame este look, la bufanda es el punto de atencion!!

    www.rackmyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, Gabriela, and love seeing my favorite Phillip Lim x Target bag in blue!

    ReplyDelete