HOLIDAY LOOK IDEAS



For some it might be difficult to find that outfit that will be remembered for a while, that is why I thought it was a great idea to put together some of the outfits (I wish I had) from my favorite bloggers to inspire your holiday outfits and hopefully you still have time to go to the store and get it, or borrow if from a friend or anything.

I hope some of the looks inspire you, but don't forget to wear whatever makes you happy :)
xo

_______________________________________________________________________

Para algunas (me incluyo) a veces es complicado conseguir ese look para navidad que será recordado, por eso  pensé en recolectar looks (que quisiera tener) de mis bloggers favoritas para inspirar sus look de estas navidades, y ojalá si les gusta algo tengan tiempo de ir corriendo a la tienda, tomarlo prestado o lo que sea jaja.

Espero que algunos looks las inspire, pero no olviden usar lo que les haga felices.
Besos,
G
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment