TIGHTS TYPE OF DAY


Miami is all about crazy days lately, I think the pictures say it all. The wind is crazy but at the same time it feels so good to have a little chilly weather so I couldn't resist on wearing my tights, my booties and of course my Beau. I felt a little weird since usually in Miami you can't dress like this but I could definitely get used to it.
Thanks for visiting
xo

______________________________________________________________________

Miami ha estado de lo más loco. Creo que las fotos lo dicen todo, el viento es una locura pero al mismo tiempo es divino tener un clima asi, por lo tanto, no pude resistirme a usar mis medias, mis botas y por supuesto, mi Beau. Me sentía muy rara ya que, en Miami obviamente no puedes vestirte asi pero me podría acostumbrar, definitivamente.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G






H&M blazer
F21 dress & belt
Kate Spade 'Beau' bag
Payless booties

No comments:

Post a Comment