HELLO 2014


HAPPY 1ST DAY OF 2014!!!!! I can't believe it to be honest but I am so happy and ready to make this year very productive and full of hard work and study. Since it was the 1st day of January I told the girls from Wednesdays post to not collaborate today so they could have anything they wanted as their first post, is kind of exciting though.
Not much has changed since 2013 lol. This outfit was super fun to wear and you know I decided to add some prints to my holiday looks so that is what I did.

Anyway, I hope you are enjoying the first day of the year and I wish you all the very best!
Thanks for visiting.
xo

______________________________________________________________________________

FELIZ 1ero DE ENERO!!! Yo aún no me lo creo, pero estoy feliz y lista para hacer de este 2014 un año productivo y lleno de trabajo y estudio. Como es el primer día del año le dije a las chicas para no hacer el especial de miércoles hoy, ya que es muy emocionante (al menos para mi) postear este día asi que lo dejamos para el siguiente miércoles.
No ha cambiado mucho desde el 2013 jajaja. Este look fue muy divertido de usar y como saben, decidi que mi statement estas navidades fuesen prints y asi fue.

Espero difruten este primer día del año y les deseo nada más que lo mejor!
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G







H&M blazer & dress
F21 belt & sunglasses
2020ave necklace
Ann Taylor bag
Aldo shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment