ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR: BOOTIES


Erica from Refined Couture // Jenny from Stuff I Love

Today's collaboration is all about booties. Sadly, Anna from A Lily Love Affair couldn't joined us but she will be talking about Booties on her blog so you should go check it out!

I have to be honest, I wasn't much of a bootie fan before, I though they didn't look good on me when once I bought my first pair, three others were on their way. I love that they look so good with everything, maxi skirts, pants, midi skirts, everything, so I chose to wear a maxi skirt that it fits too long on me so I needed some height to wear it, I love the color and it looked so cute with the booties.

Yumi wore a very different type of bootie with a super cute dress, very simple but yet, booties look amazing.
Check out the girls blog to see how they styled their booties.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

_______________________________________________________________________

La colaboración de hoy es acerca de botas. Lastimosamente Anna de A Lily Love Affair no se pudo integrar hoy, pero va a estar hablando de botas en su blog, asi que pueden chequearlo.
Debo ser honesta, no era muy fan de las botas antes, pensé que no iban conmigo pero una vez que compré el primer par ya tenía otros tres en la mano. Me encantan que van con todo, faldas largas o cortas, pantalones, shorts, etc, asi que, decidí usar esta maxi falda que es un poco más larga que las otras que tengo y necesito un poco de altura, me encanta el color y como se veía con las botas.

Yumi usó unas botas un poco diferentes con un vestido súper lindo, simple pero igual las botas se ven súper.

No olviden pasar por el blog de las chicas para ver como usaron sus botas.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G











1 comment: