OUTERWEAR & INNER WEAR WITH VEDETTE




Last year I had the opportunity to collaborate with Vedette Shapewear and I am excited I can collab with them one more time.
This time i had to wear two different pieces, one as an outerwear and the other one as inner wear.
I chose model 'Sarah' as outerwear and model 'Veronique' as inner wear.
I love wearing shape wear with dresses because they make your silhouette look amazing.

I hope you enjoy the looks and check out more of their pieces here:

_____________________________________________________________________________

En el 2013 tuve la oportunidad de colaborar con Vedette Shapewear y me emociona poder colaborar con ellos una vez más.
Esta vez tuve que elegir dos piezas distintas, una para usarla como ropa de calle y la otra para usarla como ropa interior.
Elegí el modelo 'Sarah' como ropa de calle y el modelo 'Veronique' como ropa interior.
Me encanta usar este tipo de piezas con vestidos porque hacen que tu silueta se vea espectcular.

Espero disfruten los looks y pueden ver más de ellos aqui:
G










Look 1
H&M blazer
F21 skirt & necklace
Vedette Bustier 'Sarah'
Aldo booties


Look 2
Wet Seal dress
H&M necklace
Vedette 'Veronique'
Payless heels

No comments:

Post a Comment