FUZZY LACE



I have said before how much I love lace and when I put on the fuzzy sweater it looked soo adorable together I couldn't help it. The first week of January I got tan A LOT so my legs look super dark because of it lol. It was kind of windy, well really windy. Miami is starting to feel cold and I love it.
Thanks for visiting.
xo

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ya les he comentado antes que amo el encaje y cuando lo combiné con este suéter peludito se veía taaaan cute que no lo pude evitar. La primera semana de Enero me bronceé demasiado asi que, mis piernas aún tienen un poco de color jajaja. El frío + viento en Miami ya se está empezando a sentir y me encanta.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G







F21 dress & sweater
Coach flats
Ann Taylor bag

1 comment:

  1. Me encanta el vestido. Estas muy guapa!!! Ya tienes una nueva seguidora. Un beso :)))

    ReplyDelete