FLORAL PANTS



When it comes to printed pants I am very selective, because of my figure they can be very flattering or not. I am not much of a clothes shopper at Zara, because I feel when I go out a lot of people are wearing the same even more than Forever 21, so I usually go for accessories or shoes; but these pants really caught my eye, I really like the print they have and they fit perfectly.
This look is perfect to walk around daytime and then go to watch a movie at night, which is what I did.
Thanks for visiting.
xo

______________________________________________________________________

Cuando hablamos de pantalones estampados soy muy selectiva, por mi figura pueden verse muy bien como también muy mal. No soy de comprar ropa en Zara, siento que al salir todo el mundo está usando lo mismo, me ha pasado más que con ropa de Forever 21, asi que, normalmente compro accesorios o zapatos, pero estos pantalones me llamaron la atención. Me encantó el estampado y me quedaron perfectos.
Este look es ideal para caminar de día y luego ir al cine en la noche, que fue lo que yo hice.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G







F21 top, shoes & jacket
Zara pants
Kate Spade bag

1 comment: