LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED


While some are already into the winter feeling, I got stuck with Fall colors. Honestly, a few months ago I didn't even like Fall or was excited about it and now it seems I can't let it go. 
Thankfully, when it comes to fashion and personal style I don't usually go with the flow, but instead I enjoy whatever I feel stuck with. Right now, some red, black and burgundy.

This sweater is adorable. I love hearts because they symbolize love. I even have a red heart tattoo on my wrist and I feel I could get many hearts cause I love what they represent. It was a little "cold" so I enjoyed layering a little bit, Miami style of course.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

___________________________________________________________________________

Mientras algunos ya disfrutan del invierno, yo sigo estancada con los colores del otoño. Honestamente, hace unos meses no me emocionaba la idea de esa temporada y ahora no la quiero dejar ir.
Menos mal, que cuando se trata de la moda y estilo personal, yo no me veo obligada a seguir tendencias, sino que me disfruto lo que sea que de verdad me siento cómoda usando. Ahora, un poco de rojo, vinotinto y negro.

Este suéter lo amo. Me encantan los corazones, sobre todo porque representan el amor. Hasta tengo un corazón rojo tatuado en mi muñeca y la verdad podria tener muchos más jaja. 
Estuvo un poco "frío" asi que, disfrute un poco de las capas, claro, al estilo de Miami.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,







F21 jacket, sweater & booties

3 comments:

  1. Gaby, your sweater is so adorable!! I love the hearts. I agree with what you said about the hearts symbolizing love - you're literally wearing your heart on your sleeve (or forearm, whichever!) And your bag is to die for!!

    xoxo Ana
    www.brokenstiletto.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. El sweater esta precioso, y la chaqueta y la cartera ni hablar, puro amor

    Saludos, Gi
    www.rackmyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete