BOOTIE CASUAL



Wearing jeans is not on my favorite items to wear list, but I have to admit, some days I just really don't feel like thinking what to wear or if it something looks good or not, I like to go for the casual and basics, adding some fun item, like booties. 
Basically I wore this on a vey lazy day with really bad weather, I just hate when is all gray and cloudy because all I want to do is stay home lol
Thanks for visiting.
xo

_________________________________________________________________________

Usar jeans no está en mi lista de piezas favoritas de usar, pero debo admitir que algunos días no quiero pensar en que ponerme o si esto combina con aquello, etc. Asi que, decide irme por lo casual y básico y agregar piezas que me gusten, en este este las botas.
Basicamente usé esto para un día de flojera extrema en el que el clima no ayudaba ni un poquito. No me gusta cuando esta nublado y lluvioso porque solo quisiera quedarme en casa jaja
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,








H&M blazer & jeans
F21 necklace & booties
Sincerely Jules tee
JustFab bag

No comments:

Post a Comment