WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?


Believe it or not, that day was the first one since I moved to Miami that I enjoyed the pool and get a little tanned, yep when I get busy I just make time for what's important lol, and I actually went cause my mom loves to get tan so I think it was fair for me to relax a little hahaha. So my first choice was of course a crop top and a skirt, I loved how the look turned out and it was super comfy, I don't own any beach bags since I don't go that much but I wore my new favorite black bag that I'm taking everywhere haha. What do you think? Thanks for visiting.
xo
G

Créanlo o no, ese día fue el primero desde que me mude a Miami que fui a la piscina y me tome el tiempo de broncearme, si, cuando estoy ocupada solo hago tiempo para cosas importantes jajaj, y en realidad fui porque mi mama estaba de visita entonces ella le encanta, así que, me pareció justo relajarme y agarrar un poco de color. Mi primera opción por supuesto fue un crop top y una falda, me encanta como se ve el look, fue súper cómodo, no tengo ningún bolso de playa porque voy muy poco, pero lleve conmigo mi nuevo bolso negro favorito, que lo amo maja. Que opinan? Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

All F21
Aldo bracelete/ring
Parfois sunglasses







1 comment:

  1. bella Gabyyyyy
    enamorada totalmente de tu falda, está preciosa <3!
    un besote
    Ana
    fluorescentadvisers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete