DREAMING ON BLACK & WHITE


This is a very casual-comfy outfit for those days I have to lift and lift boxes at work haha, I like the mix of the sweater and the shirt, plus my converse always go well when it comes to comfort. I named it "Dreaming on black and white" because recently I have been getting accessories with the word "dream" you will see it in other post, is a word that defines me perfectly and well the background was pretty much the perfect contrast!
Don't forget to follow me on my other networks down the pictures and thanks for visiting!
xo
G

Este es un look muy casual y cómodo para esos días en los que me toca levantar y levantar cajas en el trabajo  jajaj, me gusta la mezcla del suéter y la camisa, además, mis converse siempre van conmigo cuando se trata de comodidad. El nombre del post es porque recientemente he comprado accesorios con la palabra "dream" que lo verán en otro post, es una palabra que me define perfectamente y bueno, el fondo fue el contraste perfecto.
No olviden seguirme en mis otras redes debajo de las fotos y gracias por visitar!
Besos,
G

F21 bag, sweater, top & sunglasses
MNG pants
Converse shoes
Kohl's "Dream" bracelet






3 comments:

  1. Lindo outfit nena! Me gusta mucho el brazalete que dice dream!

    Saludos, Gi

    http://rackmyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. bella bella Gaby!
    te ves súper preppy pero sport al mismo tiempo jaja
    un beso
    Ana
    fluorescentadvisers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete