SUMMER COKE


Can you feel the summer on this look? Lol IT WAS SO HOT that day hahaha I ended up with a bun and whithout my vest, so thank God I took the pictures before that hahaha. i
I really like how fresh and cute this look is, the hat is one of my favorite pieces I added to my closet, I was looking for one exactly like that so I'm happy I found it. That day I walked so MUCH, I went to Lincoln Rd and then walk to Zara which is very far, but they had sale so I couldn't miss that hahah. How is summer treating you?
xo
G

Pueden sentir el verano con este look? Jajaja hacia demasiado calor ese día, termine con e cabello recogido y quitándome el chaleco, así que, menos mal tome las fotos antes del desastre jajaj
Me encanta lo fresco y lindo de este look, el sombrero es una de mis nuevas piezas favoritas, tenia rato buscándolo, soy feliz que lo conseguí. Ese día camine demasiado, fui a Lincoln Rd y luego camine hasta Zara, que es bien lejos, pero tenían ofertas así que, no podía perdermelo.
Como los trata el verano?
Besos,
G

F21 dress, hat, bag, necklace & belt
H&M vest & gold ring
Aldo knuckle rings
Target wedge sneakers
ZeroUV sunglasses






5 comments:

  1. Linda, amo los sneakers y el chaleco!! y si se puede sentir el verano jaja!

    Saludos, Gi
    http://rackmyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, this outfit is very tasteful and classy!

    xo Ana

    besos

    www.brokenstiletto.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta la onda veraniega del look, pero sobre todo la felicidad que trasmites en las fotos. (Sunshine & smiles) xx


    Gaby,



    www.saythefword.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel it, girl! Jajajaja, me encantó este look Gaby, y tu sombrero <3

    Besos, http://bababoomm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete