LEOPARD HEART


As I told you I was still figuring out how to use the new lens I got, so we try different locations and lights to see what looks better, I liked the lights on this pictures but the quality of the last one is my favorite, I am extremely picky with pictures, I love HD haha I had too many bad pictures on the first blog posts that now I just want to make the best of it!
Have a nice day.
xo
G

Como les antes, seguía tratando de entender el lente que compré, para ello intentamos diferentes locaciones y luces el mismo día, me gusta mucho la luz de estas fotos pero la calidad de la última es mi favorita, yo soy súper delicada con las fotos, me gusta que se vean HD jajaja tuve tantas fotos malas comenzando el blog que ahora quiero solamente sacarle el mejor provecho.
Que tengan un lindo día.
Besos,
G

H&M top & flats
F21 skirt, bag & sunglasses





5 comments:

  1. La camiseta es una pasada, Gaby!!
    Qué lente te compraste?

    Besos!

    www.walk-a-million-miles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me compre el canon 50mm 1.8. Pero es súper delicado si no le pones cariño jajaja. Pero ahí voy jajaja

      Gracias!! Un besito <3
      G

      Delete
  2. Ahah como yo! Un monton de fotos para colgar 3 o 4 buenas! XD muy guapa! Me gusta muchisimo la falda! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Total!!! A veces es difícil elegir y a veces te quedas corto jajaja

      Un beso!
      G

      Delete
  3. Hi dear! I just found your blog and love your style! That heart shirt is so cute and I love how you paired it with the mint skater skirt and the chunky necklace and bag chain look great together. I found your blog on Cityblis because I love that site. Anyways, I am a new follower and looking forward to seeing more! Hope you can stop by and visit me sometime. Have a lovely weekend! xx Pip

    Easy Outfits by Pip

    ReplyDelete