HEARTS & FLOWERS


One of the things I really enjoy is to mix prints and colors even if there is no relation between them, I like to have fun when I dress up and I don't care if it doesn't look good for other people, I feel comfortable and that is what matters.
I have an obsession with pastels and you know it, I've had this blouse for a very long time and I realized I haven't show it that much on the blog, is one of my favorites, cause is super comfy and fresh and well this mint skirt is just my other half hahaha.
Do you like the mix?
xo
G

Una de las cosas que más disfruto es mezclar estampados y colores, así no tengan relación uno del otro, me gusta divertirme y sentirme bien conmigo misma sin importarme que pueda parecerle a los demás.
Tengo una obsesión con los colores pasteles y ustedes lo saben. Esta camisa la he tenido por mucho tiempo, y casi no la he mostrado por acá, es una de mis favoritas porque es fresca y cómoda, y bueno la falda color menta es como otra mitad jajaja.
Les gusta el combo?
Besos,
G

F21 blouse, glasses & skirt
Q cardigan
Suite blanco bag & loafers
H&M rings





BLOOPER!! hahahaha :D


1 comment:

  1. Qué lindo este look! la combinación de pasteles es hermosa, yo también tengo debilidad por esta paleta.

    Besitos
    Ana Isabella

    www.rockafollow.com

    ReplyDelete