COLOR YOUR LIFE


I told you, you were going to see this blazer again, but It was the perfect match to this dress I never wore before haha. I got it last year and that was the first time I wore it I just wasn't convince about it but finally I was, and the blazer looked perfect with it so I couldn't resist.
What do you think?
Thanks for stopping!
xo
G

Les dije que iban a ver el blazer otra vez, pero era la pareja perfecta para este vestido que jamás había usado jaja. Lo había comprado el año pasado y esa fue la primera vez que lo use, no estaba convencida antes pero finalmente lo use, y el blazer era perfecto con el, así que no me resistí.
Que opinan?
Gracias por pasar!
Besos,
G

F21 dress, sunglasses, ring & sandals
EFoxCity.com necklace






1 comment:

  1. Me encanta este look!!! me gusta verlos en fotos de streetstyle, eres genial y original ♥

    Xx.
    AdelsoG-

    ReplyDelete