DENIM DAY


One of the trends I really wanted to try was the Denim overall, but not like the one that you wear a T-shirt or crop underneath but the one that is completely OVERALL hahaha, I loved this one since I first saw it, It has a back detail I love but I forgot to take pictures of it lol. Is like a triangle backwards.
I added the hat to make very sumer-ish and oh well I really liked the result and the pictures as well :D
What do you think?
xo
G

Una de las tendencias que quería probar eran las bragas denim, pero no quería las típicas bragas de jean que se usan con camisetas o crop tops abajo sino una que fuese completa. Cuando vi esta fue puro amor, tiene un detalle en la espalda que es como un triángulo al revés pero se me olvido tomar fotos de eso jajaja. Añadí el sombrero para hacerlo muy veraniego y me gusto el resultado y las fotos.
Que piensan?
Besos,
G
ZeroUV sunglasses
Aldo knuckle rings





1 comment:

  1. Que bellaa Gaby! Me encanta la braga y es más util que las normales!
    Quedaron súper lindas las fotos, te ves veraniega jaja
    Un beso guapa
    Ana
    Fluorescentadvisers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete