NEON NATURE


The wind wasn't letting me take good pictures hahah but I tried to controlled it. I have a love/hate relationship with this skirt, is actually the first time I wore it, I have tried before to paired it with other tops but it just didn't go well, but this time I kinda liked the combination so I guess it was ok haha. Wore this to go to the movies and shopping around, we saw this cute little park and it was perfect for the pics. What do yo think? Thanks for reading.
xo
G

El viento no me quería dejar tomar las fotos ese día jaja pero lo intente. Tengo una relación amor/odio con esta falda, es la primera vez que la uso, que me tomo fotos, lo he intentado antes pero por alguna razón no me gustaba, pero bueno, esta vez si jajaja. Use esto para ir al cine y caminar, vimos un parque súper lindo y perfecto para las fotos así que, este fue el resultado. Que opinan? Gracias por leer.
Besos,
G

F21 blouse, glasses & bracelets
H&M skirt
Zara sandals





2 comments:

  1. Bella como siempre, gabi. La falda te queda genial.

    Marvin
    fluorescentadvisers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look !

    I love your skirt so much and your top is also super cute :D

    I also have a new post and would love to know your opinion :)

    Just uploaded a post new and would love to know your opinion!

    Have a great day :D

    XXX
    Wonder Cakes Review

    ReplyDelete