GOLD DETAIL


I can't believe how this skirt goes with EVERYTHING lol, I have worn it a lot, and I was so right when I bought it cause I knew how versatile it is and I LOVE IT, this is a very blue, white and black outfit so I added the gold bag and glasses to give a fun touch. I wore to go to work and since Miami is very hot it was perfect. Do you like? Thanks for stopping by.
xo
G

No puedo creer como esta falda se ve genial con TODO, la he usado bastante, no estaba equivocada en comprarla porque sabia lo versátil que seria y me encanta, este look es muy azul, blanco y negro, así que añadí la cartera y lentes metalizados para un toque divertido. Lo use para ir a trabajar y con el clima de Miami fue perfecto. Les gusta? Gracias por pasarse.
Besos,
G

F21 blazer & skirt
H&M necklace, tank, gold ring & flats
Aldo glasses & knuckle rings






2 comments:

  1. love the skirt! I actually need one black skirt soon. I'm eyeing something from the mall near here still thinking if I will bought it though! anyway I love how you style it esp with those bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¡Qué bella, Gabi!
    El look está genial, el blazer le da un toque perfecto.
    Besos

    Ana&Marvin
    fluorescentadvisers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete