THE BLURRY EFFECT


Yes, I do realize the pictures are blurry and I am sorry about that lol, I got a new lens that I thought would be good for the type of pictures I like for the blog but apparently I wasted my money :( it has been hard to control the blurry effect, that is why the name of the post. I really liked my outfit that day so I wasn't going to let the result of the pictures bother me.
About the look, I just wanted to be comfy, as usual and wear my new bag that I LOVE, I know I am a petite and big bags aren't good for me but I don't care, I carry too many things all the time, specially at school, and yes, I know that backpacks exists but I just don't see myself wearing the same backpack for school and sometimes it doesn't go well with the outfits, so whatever, I love big bags hahaha
Thank you for stopping by!
xo
G

Si, sé que las fotos están medio borrosas y lo lamento jajaja, me compré un nuevo lente que pensé que sería bueno para el tipo de fotos que me gustan hacer para el blog pero aparentemente desperdicié mi dinero :(, ha sido super difícil controlar el efecto borroso, por eso el nombre del post. El look que usé ese día me gustó mucho, asi que, no iba a borrar las fotos solo por eso.
Acerca del look, solo quería estar cómoda, como usualmente estoy, y usar mi nueva cartera que AMO, yo se que soy bajita y que las maxi carteras no se ven bien en mi, pero sinceramente no me importa, yo cargo demasiadas cosas en la cartera, especialmente para ir a la universidad, y si, yo se que existen los morrales, pero no me veo usando el mismo todos los días, ni comprando diez distintos solo para la uni, y a veces no se ve bien con cualquier outfit, asi que, como sea, amo las maxi carteras hahaha
Gracias por pasarse.
Besos,
G

F21 Blouse & skirt
Payless loafers
LC Lauren Conrad sunglasses
Amazon.com Chanel case
Aldo watch
Kohl's Love cuff








2 comments:

  1. Qué bello el top!!

    Besotes!!

    www.walk-a-million-miles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella Gaby! Tus pulseras están preciosas! Yo tengo una cartera idéntica pero es de zara!
    Un besote
    Ana

    ReplyDelete