NEUTRALS & SPORTY


If you saw the post of my new section MANNEQUISTA, you will see that I got these wedge sneakers not so long ago and I'M OBSESSED, although I do over think how to wear it because I don't want to look like a boy, I always try to dress very feminine and give a very strong final touch with the wedges, I like them a lot and I could wear them everyday hahaha
This asymmetrical skirt has been with me since last year, I love it because is high waisted and super comfy and well the last feminine touch was the clutch. Who said clutches are just for night time? Boring!!! They look so good at day time too, you should try it :)
Thanks for reading.
xo
G

Si vieron el post de mi nueva sección MANNEQUISTA, habrán visto que me compre estos sneakers hace no mucho y ESTOY OBSESIONADA, aunque pienso muchísimo lo que usare con ellos me encantan, porque hay que ser súper cuidadosa de no lucir como un niño, asi que, siempre trato de usar algo muy femenino y complementar con los sneakers para darle mi toque de estilo :)
Esta falda asimétrica ha estado conmigo desde al año pasado, me encanta porque es ajustada a la cintura y súper cómoda y bueno el último toque femenino del look, fue el clutch. Quién dijo que los clutch solo se usan de noche? ABURRIDO!! Se ven geniales de día también, compruébenlo ustedes :)
Gracias por leer!
Besos,
G

Forever 21 lace blouse, skirt, necklace & glasses
Aldo clutch & watch
Target wedge sneakers






5 comments:

  1. Me encantaron las zapatillas, Gaby!!

    Besos!

    www.walk-a-million-miles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish to match those wedge sneakers on sporty looks :)

    ★♡ New Fashion Post (^_^) ♡★
    Designer Brands Shopping at Bluefly.com
    Get discount coupons here!!!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!! Es demasiado tu jajajaja me ncanta gaby

    www.mokahofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Qué bella, Gaby. Me encantó el look, especialmente amé los lentes. ¡Besos!

    Gaby,


    www.saythefword.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. La falda es preciosa, estas espectacular!

    Xx.
    AdelsoG-
    http://adelsogomz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete