DENIM & PASTELS


You saw these adorable shorts not so long ago and you know I love them a lot because of the color, the prints and how soft they are, this time I wanted to make it a little less cute, like the short has pastel tones I wanted to make a statement with a denim blouse and sneakers so It didn't look so romantic but still feminine. What do you think?
xo
G

Estos shorts ya los vieron hace poco y saben que me encantan, el color, el estampado y lo suave que son, esta vez quería hacerlo ver menos delicado usando un denim y sneakers para que no fuese un look tan meloso pero sin perder femeneidad. Que piensan?
Un beso,
G

Forever 21 denim blouse, high waisted shorts, bag, necklace & ring
Parfois glasses
Target wedge sneakers






4 comments:

  1. Lovely pastel color dear! I like how you combined with denim :)

    Come visit me again dear and let me know what you think on my new post :)
    I'd appreciate it a lot!

    ★♡ Check out my New Fashion Outfit Post and Review (^_^) ♡★
    ♥♥ Learn to Love ❤ Again with Edressy ✻✻✻
    Product Review post as well for Simplydress.co. nz

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esos lentes son una belleza y me encanta el short ,Gaby. ¡Besos!

    Gaby,


    www.saythefword.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda! Los lentes me encantaaan, todo el look genial!

    Besos, Gi
    http://rackmyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete