BLUE OVER BLUE


This first picture shows how excited I am for being able to post more often and take pictures everyday I have the time hahah.
About this look, I LOVE IT, is totally me, you will be seeing these pants a lot because they are super comfy and I love the two tone blue complete look!
Thank you for taking the time and stopping by :)
xo
G

Esta primera foto demuestra lo emocionada que estoy de poder actualizar más seguido y tomarme fotos cada día que tenga tiempo jaja
Acerca de este look, ME ENCANTA, es muy yo, estos pantalones los van a seguir viendo porque su comodidad es indescriptible jaja y me gusto mucho los tonos de azul del look final!
Gracias por tomarse el tiempo y pasarse por aquí!
Besos,
G

Forever 21 denim blouse (I cut the sleeves myself), pants, bag, glasses.
Suite Blanco loafers






3 comments:

  1. I love the color play you did here. It's interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    -Raven Rosie
    www.ravenrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me gusta un monton el color de tus pantalones!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful images! them blue trousers look great and so light and comfy!
    brillant styling
    A
    www.23ofashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete