LONG SWEATER AS DRESS


I'm sooooo in love with this look, you have no idea, I got this sweater last year and this is the first time I wear it, I love it but I knew I wanted to make it more like a dress than as a sweater, and that came out perfectly, I match it with the bow belt and this jacket that I love as well. What do you think?
Thank you for stopping by!
xo
G

Este look es puro amor, el sweater lo compre al año pasado y esta es la primera vez que lo uso, lo amo y siempre quise usarlo mas como vestido que como sweater pero me gusta tener varias opciones. Lo combine con un cinturón de lazo color rojo y resulto erecto ademas de la chaqueta que también es puro amor. Que opinan?
Gracias por pasarse!
Besos,
G
H&M sweater
Suite Blanco bag & jacket
Forever 21 belt, necklace & rings
Parfois glasses





2 comments:

  1. ME ENCANTA GABY!. La chaqueta le da un toque perfecto...Besitos

    www.mokahofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. la chaqueta Gaby, la chaqueeetaaa
    jaja
    bella como siempre
    besotes
    Ana
    fluorescentadvisers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete