MINT & GREEN


I'm OBSESSED with this vest, I finally found a leather vest that I really really like, for some reason I love wearing leather and I am very happy that I have found pieces that I love how the fit me and how they look on me, so basically I could wear  leather everyday hahah. What do you think?
xo
G

Estoy OBSESIONADA con este chaleco, finalmente consigue un chaleco de cuero que me gusta mucho mucho, por alguna razón me encanta usar cuero (no real, claro), y estoy feliz de haber encontrado piezas que me gustan y además me lucen bien, asi que, básicamente, puedo usar cuero todos los días jajaj. Que piensan?
Besos,
G

H&M Pants & vest
F21 blouse & necklace
Target wedge sneakers
Suite blanco bag
Parfois glasses






3 comments:

  1. Hola! Encontré ahora tu blog y me encantan tus looks! :) Te sigo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit ♡

    † http://www.missleotejournal.blogspot.pt/ †

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look!
    Your glasses are amazing.
    xoxo Emari
    http://www.TheFashionCraze.com

    ReplyDelete