OMBRE VEST


Here I am again with my pastel shorts hahaha, this is a very "going to the mall" look is super relaxed and comfy and perfect to walk around Lincoln Rd or Downtown Miami specially if it's super hot.
I think I have never shown my bow sandals here, I got them last year and they are one of my favorites because I love bows, they are nude and contrast perfectly with my skin color, and of course, the ombre vest was something I had to get! Do you like the look? 
xo
G

Aqui estoy otra vez con mis shorts pastel jajaja, este look es muy "día de compras" es muy relajado y cómodo y perfecto para caminar Lincoln Rd o Downtown Miami, especialmente si hace calor. 
Creo que jamás les había mostrado estas sandalias, las compre el año pasado y son unas de mis favoritas, porque me encantan los lazos, son color piel y contrastan mi color de piel perfectamente. Y, bueno, el ombre vest era algo que debía comprar. Le gusta el look?
Besos,
G

Forever 21 ombré vest, shorts, jewelry, sandals, glasses & cropped top
Zara bag






6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hahaha that's so funny I haven't been to the beach in like 2 months! I guess when you live in Miami you have natural tan hahah.
      Thank you, sweetie!

      xx
      G

      Delete
  2. No sé qué amar más, si tu bronceado, el chaleco, el collar siempre me ha gustado... No se jajaja.
    Bella, Ga!

    www.walk-a-million-miles.com

    Bisous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jajaja en serio me reí mucho con lo del bronceado, ni siquiera he ido a la playa en meses pero supongo que eso es lo bueno de vivir en Miami que pareces bronceado siempre jajaja

      Un besito,
      G

      Delete
  3. Very cute! Love those shorts. I haven't been to Lincoln Rd. in such a long time.. Don't even remember when was the last time! My go-to malls lately have been Dadeland, Dadeland, and the internet. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha really? I love Lincoln Rd. I have never been to Dadeland cause is a little far for me but I want to go just for Zara hahaha.
      Thank you, dear!

      xx
      G

      Delete