MATTE LEGGINGS


I have been looking for the perfect shiny leggings for a while and I finally found one I LOVE, they are from Furor Moda if you haven't check their website you should, they have the cutest clothes and accessories and I am obsessed with these leggings. I wore this outfit for a day at school, sometimes I feel like dressing up and sometimes I just wish I could go with my pajamas hahaha what do you think? 
Thans for reading!
xo
G

Tenia tiempo buscando unos leggings brillante tipo cuero y finalmente encontré unos de los que estoy enamorada, son de Furor Moda, si no han visto su website entren YA, porque tienen ropa y accesorios súper trendy y accesibles, yo estoy obsesionada con mis leggings que fueron menos de 40$. Use este look para ir a la universidad, a veces siento que me quiero vestir súper chic pero otros días quisiera irme hasta en pijama jajaja. Que les parece?
Gracias por leer.
Besos,
G

H&M Tank and blazer
Furor Moda black matte leggings
Suite blanco bag
F21 glasses & necklace
Aldo watch
Target wedge sneakers





4 comments:

  1. Como ya te dije jajaja AMEEEEE esas leggins

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice outfit. Love the blazer <3

    Letsbefashionrevolutionaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool leggings! And so is your blazer dear :)

    ★♡ Simply Dresses Fashion Post (^_^) ♡★
    Save Budget and Be a Party Belle with SimplyDresses.co.nz
    Check out their amazing styles!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete