PEPLUM & VANS


I love combining feminine with sporty I don't know why, and I have seen is a huge trend right now in street style pictures, girls with designer clothes, amazing dresses or skirts and they are wearing sneakers,  basically in fashion there is always something new that's why is so interesting. 
And, of course I just can't stop wearing pastels, I don't know what it is that I just always end up with some pastel color on my outfit. Are you liking the peplum/vans mix? Thanks for reading!
xo
G

Me encanta combinar lo feminino con casual, no se porque, y he visto que es una tendencia ahora usar vestidos, faldas etc con sneakers, eso es lo más interesante de la moda, que cambia todo el tiempo.
Y, por supuesto, aqui sigo yo con mis pasteles jajaja no se que pasa pero siempre termino usando una prenda de este color. Les gusta la combinación del peplum con los Vans? Gracias por leer.
Besos,
G

Forever 21 peplum top, shorts, glasses, bag & jewelry
Aldo watch
Vans shoes




2 comments:

  1. Qué bella. La blusa peplum te queda genial con esos Vans, son súper versátiles esas prendas.
    Besos.

    Ana&Marvin
    fluorescentadvisers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete