CROSS CARDIGAN


I have worn this cardigan lots of time but I have never had the chance to take pictures wearing it, and I knew now It was the time to show it, I really like crosses prints and jewelry, so when I saw this sweater I fell in love. My friday morning class is freaking cold so I always wear some kind of jacket or cardigan to not freak out hahah so that's why I added the cardigan this time. Do you like the mix? Thank you for stopping by!
xo
G

Este cardigan lo he usado muchas veces pero nunca he podido tomar fotos usándolo, y sabia que ahora era el momento perfecto. Me gustan mucho los estampados de cruces y la joyería así que, al ver este cardigan fue amor puro. Mis clases de los viernes en la mañana son terriblemente frías así que, siempre llevo alguna chaqueta o suéter conmigo y esta vez agregue el cardigan. Que les parece? Gracias por pasarse!
Besos,
G
Forever 21 Cross cardigan, necklace & maxi skirt
H&M shirt & bag
Parfois glasses
Payless sandals





2 comments:

  1. Nice cardi and skirt my dear! Cool combination. Love the color of your skirt the most :)


    ★♡ New Fashion Outfit Post and Review (^_^) ♡★
    ♥♥ Learn to Love ❤ Again with Edressy ✻✻✻
    Product Review post as well for Simplydress.co. nz

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete