MANHATTAN



This is my last post from New York (there were not that many lol). I tried to take pictures for the blog but, at the same time I wanted to enjoy it a lot. As soon as I got into Manhattan I HAD TO! I could not resist everything is Oh! so pretty. I apologize the slit shows under the dress, this dress is a little see through and very short for me so I wore a slit underneath to be comfortable but, I did not realize it was showing too much lol. Who cares? Love the pics, the look and the lovely place!

thanks for visiting
xo
g

Este es mi último post en New York (tampoco fueron muchos). Traté de tomar fotos para el blog pero quería aprovechar al máximo. Apenas llegué a Manhattan obviamente tuve que tomar fotos, no me pude resistir. Me disculpo que se me ve el forro del vestido que usé debajo pero como es un poco transparente y corto decidí usarlo para sentirme más cómoda pero, qué importa? Me encantaron las fotos, el look y el lugar.

gracias por visitar
besos,
g

She Inside dress
kate spade new york bag & sunglasses
Zara sandals




 


No comments:

Post a Comment