PETITE DIARIES: COLOMBIA

Happy Friday!
The times that I am out of the country is usually for work and don't get to take a lot of photos of the places that I visit. Since I am on vacation, I wanted to share some photos with you.
I have been in Bogotá, Colombia for almost a week. I am still here until Sunday. Here are some photos of some of the places that I have visited, such as Usaquen, Monserrate, La Candelaria, etc.
Feliz Viernes,
Siempre que viajo fuera de Estados Unidos es por lo general por trabajo, y no me alcanza el tiempo ni para tomar fotos. Esta vez estoy de vacaciones en Bogotá, Colombia.
Voy a estar aquí hasta el domingo y quería compartir algunas fotos de esta hermosa cuidad y de algunos de los lugares que he visitado tales como Usaquen, Monserrate, La Candelaria, etc.



















No comments:

Post a Comment