BOHO VIBES


I feel when you go through a lot of things in your life that you did not expect you become someone else. Change is quite scary and is really hard to accept but, there is no other way to do it than embracing it. I try to switch it up a bit and try new things with my style, things I might have not been comfortable before or I just thought they did not look good for me. Is kind of hard not going through changes in life because that is the way is supposed to be so I just try to take one day at a time.

Also, I was referred to as the lady dancing in red from the emojis hahaha I am not gonna lie, the sleeves of this top make you feel like her a little bit.

thanks for visiting
xo
g

Siento que cuando pasamos por muchas cosas en nuestra vida que no esperabamos nos vamos conviertiendo en otra persona. Los cambios pueden asustar mucho y son dificiles de aceptar pero no hay otra manera que simplemente enfrentarlos. En cuanto a mi estilo personal trato de intentar nuevas cosas con las que antes no me sentía cómoda o creí que no se veían bien en mi. Es dificil no pasar por cambios en nuestra vida porque esa es la manera en que se supone que sea, pero trato de tomarlo día por día.

Por cierto, se me hizo referencia al emoji de la chica con el vestido rojo bailando jajaja, no voy a mentir las mangas de este top te hacen sentir un poco asi.

gracias por visitar.
besos,
g

F21 top & skirt
kate spade new york bag







No comments:

Post a Comment