NEW YORK, NEW YORK


Last weekend I spent a few days in New York. No business, no blogger things, just pleasure. Just to enjoy the city I haven't been in 3 years. I went there for the first time in 2012 and it was very little what I could remember. I just knew I had to go back because this city makes me feel so good. I needed to escape a little bit from my life right now and it was good to not have to worry about anything and just enjoy myself and the amazing places New York has to offer.

I wore this look to the airport and because I got there in the evening I left my stuff in the hotel and went out right away to start enjoying. I am pretty much obsessed with this hat and dress so I was more than comfy to explore the city.

thanks for visiting
xo
g

El fin pasado pase unos días en New York. No por negocios, no por cosas de blogger, solo placer. Solo para disfrutar de la ciudad en la que no he estado desde hace tres a*os. Fui por primera vez en el 2012 y es muy poco lo que puedo recordar, solo sabia que debia regresar porque esta ciudad me hace sentir de lo mejor. Necesitaba escapar un rato de mi vida en este momento y no hay nada mejor que no tener que preocuparte por nada sino disfrutar y conocer.

Use este look para el aeropuerto y como llegué al atardecer dejé mis cosas en el hotel y salí corriendo para aprovechar cada minuto. Estoy obsesionada con este sombrero y vestido asi que estuve más que cómoda para explorar la ciudad.

gracias por visitar.
besos,
g

kate spade new york bag
GAP sunglasses
F21 hat, dress, necklace & flats






No comments:

Post a Comment