CLASHING PRINTS


I have always been a lover of mixing prints. It's been a while since I did it I think, I have not really got anything new when it comes to clothing, budget things so I am trying to work it out with the things I have and I realized I have not worn this skirt for the blog and, I just absolutely love this top since I got it. I cannot wait to start transitioning into Fall, my favorite season.

thanks for visiting.
xo
g

Siempre he amado mezclar estampados, creo que ha pasado un tiempo desde que lo hice. La verdad no he comprado nada nuevo en ropa por cosas de dinero asi que, trato de mezclar todo lo que tengo y me di cuenta que no habia usado esta falda para el blog. Este top lo tengo desde hace tiempo y me encanta. No puedo esperar a empezar a cambiar el closet para Fall, mi estación favorita.

gracias por visitar.
besos,
g

F21 top
GAP skirt & sunglasses
kate spade new york bag & watch
Payless booties





No comments:

Post a Comment