DRESS AND A TOP


I love mixing and wearing different pieces together. This top I have had it for a while, usually to work. The part I love the most is the bow detail on the shoulders so I took my polka dot dress and put it on top of it to create a top/skirt look. Is super easy to do when you have dresses with thin straps and the tops that will work with the neck and the sleeves of the dress. I added the belt to accentuate a bit more. 

thanks for visiting
xo
g

Me encanta mezclar y usar piezas diferentes juntas. Este top lo tengo desde hace mucho pero lo uso más para trabajar. La parte que más me gusta es el detalle de los lazos en los hombros asi que, agarre mi vestido de lunares y me lo puse debajo para crear un efecto de blusa/falda. Es súper fácil hacer esto cuando tienes vestidos con tiras finitas y blusas que funcionan perfecto con el cuello y las mangas del vestido. Agregué el cinturón para acentuar un poco más.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

kate spade new york top, bangle, watch & bag
F21 dress & flats
Silvano Apparel sunglasses







No comments:

Post a Comment