TRAPEZE DRESS


Wearing comfy dresses in this Miami weather is a must. Even though I want Fall to be here so bad or whatever Fall is here in Miami, the humidity and rainy days have been here too often. I got this dress at Marshall's, I have been trying to get a lot of dresses and tops from stores like F21, Marshall's and I have finally ordered from She Inside, I was a little hesitant because of the sizing but, so far all good.
I will let you know more about that later.

thanks for visiting
xo
g

Usar vestidos en Miami con este clima es necesario. Aunque ya quiero que Fall venga o lo que se supone que sea aqui en miami, la humedad y la lluvia han estado fuera de control. Me compré este vestido en Marshall's porque he estado tratando de comprar vestidos en tiendas como Marshall's y F21, y finalmente ordené de She Inside, por las tallas nunca estuve segura pero hasta ahora todo bien. Les dejaré saber más luego.

gracias por visitar.
besos,
g

Marshall's dress
Topsho sandals
kate spade bag
GAP sunglasses







No comments:

Post a Comment