VIDEO: OPENING MY ROCKSBOX SET



Hi guys! I am so excited to finally share a new video, life has been quite a challenge lately so I haven't had time to do one. Today I wanted to share with you my Rocksbox set. If you don't know what Rocksbox is yet make sure to watch the whole video and to see the lovely pieces I got this month.
Use code soulofafashionistaxoxo to receive one FREE month on Rocksbox. Don't forget to like, share, comment and susbcribe.

thank youuuuuu :))))

Hola!! Finalmente puedo compartir un nuevo video, esta vez les quise hablar de Rocksbox y compartir con ustedes las piezas que me llegaron este mes. Asegurense de ver el video completo para toda la info y si quieren probar Rocksbox GRATIS por un mes pueden usar el código soulofafashionistaxoxo. Recuerden darle me gusta, comentar, compartir y suscribirse.

Graciassssss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment