ONE-PIECE FLAMINGO FEVER


Since I got this flamingo maillot I've been meaning to wear it to go out because is too adorable. I wanted to go very casual because the rain has been crazy these days so I have not been able to take many pictures. Thankfully, we found corners to take the pics and I just loved the outfit overall. Still obsessed with flamingos, I do not think that's going to change anytime haha.

thanks for visiting
xo


Desde que me compré esta pieza de flamingos quería usarla para salir porque es adorable. Quería ir muy casual porque ha estado lloviendo horrible y ha sido un desafío tomar fotos. Menos mal pudimos encontrar unas esquinas para tomarlas. Me encantó el look completo y aún sigue obsesionada con flamingos, no creo que cambie eso muy pronto jajaja.

gracias por visitar
besos,
g

kate spade new york maillot & bag
F21 skirt & flats
GAP sunglasses





No comments:

Post a Comment