PINEAPPLES


I think is a little clear my pineapple obsession has begun. I got this lovely keds a while ago and I could not help it but customize a Qtee.com shirt to go with it. I love the fabric of the tee, is so soft and nice I will totally wear it to the beach. If you haven't yet, stop by Qtee.com and checkout everything you can customize for a great price!

thanks for visiting
xo
g

Creo que está más que claro mi obsesión con esta fruta. Me compré estos keds hace poco y no pude resistirme a personalizar esta camiseta en Qtee.com para ir con ellos. Me encanta la tela porque es súper suave y la puedo usar para la playa. Si aún no se han pasado, vayan a Qtee.com para ver todo lo que pueden personalizar a un precio súper bueno.

gracias por visitar.
besos,
g

H&M vest
GAP jeans
Keds sneakers
Zara bag






No comments:

Post a Comment