THE RED DRESS


I have come to realize that red is one of the colors that look amazing on my skin. I was not really a fan of it, but I have to say this dress is too much not to like it. It is supposed to be a tie back dress but I enjoy having the tied detail in the front but is good to know I can wear it both ways. This dress is worn by Anna Kendrick on the latest video of #missadventure by kate spade new york. It obviously looks amazing on her and I loved that the chose this dress for the video because it is stunning.

thanks for visiting
xo
g

Me he dado cuenta que usar rojo va muy bien con mi color de piel. No soy muy fan del color pero este vestido es demasiado como para no gustarme. Se supone que se amarre en la parte de atrás pero me gusta más el detalle adelante y es bueno saber que puedo usarlo de ambas maneras. Este
vestido lo usó Anna Kendrick en el más reciente video de #missadventure de kate spade new york, me encantó que escogieran este en particular porque es muy lindo.

gracias por visitar
besos.
g

kate spade new york dress
tarbay necklace
Silvano Apparel sunglasses












No comments:

Post a Comment